Fistful of Frags is a skill demanding, Free-to-play First-Person Shooter [FPS] MMO Game set in the Wild West times.
Fistful of Frags born years ago as a Wild West themed modification for Source engine. It has been completely renewed for its Steam release, paying special attention to combat mechanics. Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup, any of our 6 hand guns can be combined in any way you want.
- Available weapons: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851, Colt SAA "Peacemaker", S&W Schofield, Colt Walker 1847, Mare's Leg (sawed off Winchester rifle), Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, Smith carbine 1857, Winchester 1893 pump shotgun, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite, and bow with normal/fiery arrows.
- Classic death-match and up to 4 teams death-match: non stop, all around action.
- Detailed dual wield system: double dynamic crosshair, weapon flip for extra accuracy options, drop or throw your handguns as projectile attack.
- Advanced multiplayer bots for off-line practice.
- Historical black gunpowder based weapons as Colt Peacemaker/Navy/Walker, S&W Schofield, Volcanic pistol, Deringer, Smith Carbine, Sharps rifle or Henry Rifle
- Customization options: choose primary/secondary weapons and special perks.
- Skill based scoring system: the more skill required to accomplish an attack, the higher score is.
- Source Engine 2013: community managed dedicated servers, LAN support, 3rd party level design and user customization allowed.