HIT is a Free to play Multiplayer, deception based Shooter Game set in a sleek, 70s style super-mansion and glazed with a decadent layer of treacherous whimsy.
Hit is a highly deceptive, multiplayer, third person shooter, the game sees up to seven operatives being tasked with stopping an evil scientist's plan, while one player, the rogue agent, secretly attempts to prevent them from doing so. The game is steeped in deception, with players never quite sure who to trust, as all player's roles are known only by them. Communication and teamwork are key to completing the objectives and stopping the evil scientist, but in a game of deception, who can you truly believe?
- As an Operative: Work as a team to stop an evil genius’s missile launch
- As the Rogue Agent: Secretly sabotage the Operatives and dodge the blame
- Play as 4 different characters, each with unique abilities
- Explore a luxurious volcano lair
- Enjoy short, fast-paced, online gameplay sessions
Developed in Unreal Engine 4, HIT is a multiplayer, third-person shooter for up to 8 players that revolves around deception, treachery, and espionage. Set in a sleek, 70s-style super-mansion and glazed with a decadent layer of treacherous whimsy, HIT is stylish, deceptive, and uproarious fun. TOTALLY FREE MODEL: - HIT is available absolutely free with no advertisements or in-game purchases.