Dirty Bomb is a Free to play Team Based FPS [First Person Shooter] MMO Game.
Dirty Bomb is an asymmetrical team-based game in which players will build a squad of specialized Mercenaries, each with their own unique personalities and abilities, to take into the fray on a quest for riches and bragging rights.
- Your Mercs, Your Style: Choose from a wide array of distinct Mercenaries. Need heavy fire-power? Pick Fragger, a big man with a big gun and grenades to boot. Prefer a speedy little skirmisher? Grab Proxy and race around the map, hitting the flanks with a shotgun or cricket bat. Each Merc has a variety of load-outs and attributes to suit your style. So select your favorite three, form a squad, and get ready to Play Dirty!
- There’s no I in Team: Although each Merc has their own individual strengths, they really come into their own when working as part of a team. Success in Dirty Bomb relies on creating balanced Mercenary squads, coordinating with your teammates to fight as one and showing your opponents the real meaning of hostile negotiations.
- Competitive To The Core: Dirty Bomb is built to be a highly competitive and engaging FPS experience. From the team-based gameplay to party matchmaking to planning unique Merc strategies to achieve the objective, Dirty Bomb will have everything a player needs to vie for top honors.
- A Mercenary's Playground: Compete for riches and bragging rights from 5v5 to 8v8 multiplayer action across the game’s initial two modes:
- Objective – Complete team objectives such as blowing up a train while your opponent defends and tries to run out the clock.
- Stop-Watch – It’s about teamwork and strategy in this race against time. Players take turns attacking and defending objectives while the clock counts down, the team that gets the furthest or completes it all faster takes the prize.
- Free-to-Win: Totally free to play and, more importantly, free to win, Dirty Bomb gives you hundreds of hours of competitive multiplayer fully supported by dedicated servers. It’s all about playing well as a team and mastering your Mercs and their abilities, not the amount of money spent.