Warfork is a Game on PC, First Person Action Shooter , New free and Multiplayer .
Warfork is a demanding fast paced first person shooter with a focus on speed, aim, movement, and above all competitive play. There are no gimmicks such as leveling up, purchasable weapons, gory graphic violence, etc.
Game Modes :
- Team Deathmatch - Team-vs-team game mode. The goal of a team deathmatch game is to frag as many players of the opposing team as possible until the time or frag limit is reached.
- Clan Arena - Team game mode where you aim to frag the entire other team before your team is completely eliminated. Clan Arena has no item pickups, you spawn with all weapons.
- Free for All - The goal of a FFA game is to frag as many other players as possible until the time or frag limit is reached. Unlike in Deathmatch, you spawn with weapons and ammunition.
- Headhunt - Game mode where one player is tagged and all other players attempt to frag the tagged player. Tagged player gets score for each second he/she stays alive. The person who frags the tagged player, becomes tagged.
- Duel Arena - Frag the most opponents in 1-on-1 combats. Your arsenal is fully replenished before each round. The winner of the round is challenged by the next player in the queue.
- Deathmatch - The goal of a Deathmatch game is to frag as many other players as possible until the time or frag limit is reached.
- Duel - Duel is a 1vs1 game mode. The standard match lasts 10 minutes, if there's a draw there will be added 120 seconds overtime. The player who frags their opponent the most wins the map.
- Race - Players try to complete a course to achieve the fastest time possible through highly technical maps by means of bunny hopping, strafe jumping, circle jumps, air control, weapon combos, and tricks.
- Bomb and Defuse - There are two teams that must defend or attack a bombsite. To win a round, a team can win by fragging all of the opposition, defusing the bomb, or ensuring it explodes.
- Capture the Flag - There are two teams that must defend or capture their opponents flag within the set time limit.
- Capture the Flag - Tactics Class based version of Capture the Flag, similar to Team Fortress. Each player can be a Grunt, Medic, Runner, or Engineer .